Thursday, October 22, 2009

Unexpected

WOW I had a really good day but about an hour ago the sadness crept in again. The same sad and lonely thoughts I have when I wake up in the morning. I really am looking forward to this being a thing of the past. I keep thinking about him, I cant help it.
I hate doing everything in life alone.. I really long to have someone to share everything in life with. The struggles, the triumphs, the good the bad and the ugly. Depression sucks but it sucks much less than loneliness. Saturday I was in a room full of people, yet i felt so alone.. DAMNIT

Im a little nervous about starting this new "routine" the Dr. put me on, Ive taken them before but I dont remember all the side effects. I remember feeling better in just a few days time.. I hope its the same this time.





No comments: