Sunday, October 25, 2009

Its never too late to apologize

I knew it was wrong when I was writing it, I actually posted it and removed it 3 or 4 times, I went back and removed some stuff, added to it, etc etc.

I wont apologize for my thoughts or feelings, I stand by everything I said, BUT I should not have made them public, I definitely let my emotions get the better of me. As you may know Ive had some depression lately,the medication is finally kicking in and Im starting to balance out a bit.

Today I saw someone re-tweet something he said about me and it hurt, I then realized how much I must have hurt him with my thoughts and feelings put out there for everyone to see. Ive taken down the blogs I wrote about him, I have learned from this and I wont be making this mistake again. I also hope that our mutual friends will forgive me.


Cory, I know you read the blogs, I wish that I could take it away, and I wish that we had learned how to communicate with each other better. We moved too fast and we both made a lot of mistakes. I hope we can move forward although now i know we will probably never have a friendship. Ive made my bed, I have to suffer the consequences.
I AM sorry for posting the blogs about you.

1 comment:

Jasun Hicks said...

hi there! whatever i RT doesn't mean it's for anyone, it could means from my experience and agree to something that i'd like to RT with ANYBODY (not just about you - never will).

whatever you have the issues, ALWAYS take care of yourself before anyone. whatever you do, it's sort of unhealthy. never post anything on facebook/twitter about your problem. you're only doing this to making things at its worst. venting out your feeling on your blog is healthy (only on a right approach wise choice of words).

well, i wish you the very best on your outcomes. please do take care of yourself, that's all i'm asking. maybe "cory" will want you to do, but don't worry what he or anyone thinks of you. that'll just make you feel like shit, really! that's not cool at all.

hugs!