Thursday, October 22, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

WHEW!! The Doctors took care of me this AM with no trouble at all. I was there a few hours because there were other issues that I needed to address, but no need to worry everything is gonna be OK. I was given a prescription for my depression, its the same stuff I took 8 years ago, so I know what to expect and I cant wait to feel better. Just knowing how quickly this works for me I already see the light at the end of the tunnel. Why didn't I do this along time ago? Ive been depressed almost a year, but I just ignored it or hoped it would get better. Today for the first time in almost 2 weeks I have hope again.

Last night a strange thing happened that I didn't expect and it was OK, it thru me off a little bit but it was good. I wish I could have enjoyed It more but I was VERY nervous. Then a few hours later ANOTHER unexpected thing happened and it was wonderful. I know Im being vague right now but Im sharing TOO many details about some situations that involve other people and I never took into account how it would effect them.

OK DUH you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out who I am talking about here, but this is the beginning of respecting his privacy a little bit more. I see the stuff he posts on Facebook and its hard not to comment or "like" it. After all his sense of humor is what first attracted me to him on Facebook, and its hard to ignore his funny postings.

There are so many things I wish I could tell him, my impatience takes over sometimes, THATS one of the things I need to control better. He doesnt need to hear everything I think and feel about him, just as I dont need to hear everything he thinks and feels about me. BUT I do hope he reads my blog, I sure do miss his blog....and him. BUT Im getting better each day, and someday as he said "we will laugh"

Ive been listening to this damn song ALL week, but Ive resisted posting it, for me to post it DEFINITELY would seem dramatic, but when he posted it this morning it was just sweet

Damn it there I go again.. I gotta start respecting his privacy RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!

No comments: