Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something new

Im doing something new on my blog now, something my therapist wants me to sort of track for him on a daily basis. Its gonna be very boring to many of you. Ill be writing a paragraph each morning to talk about my sleep the night before and also give the previous day a mood rating from 1-10.

Last night I feel asleep pretty early due to the fact that I didnt sleep well the previous night, I woke up again at 3:30am but I was able to fall back to sleep and stay in bed til 8:30AM thats a lot more sleep than I generally get but I was makin up for a couple bad nights this week already. I had a couple things happen to bring me down a little, one of which I dreamed of so I think its gonna bug me for awhile unless i handle this situation with a friend. Id have to rate my day at a 5

2 comments:

veronica_delmar said...

Hey there Kurt, I just wanted to let you know that I think it is so wonderful that you are able to share what is going on with you so openly. I want to also commend you for being willing to do the work that your therapist asks of you...You are in my prayers and I look forward to reading your blog...it is very courageous to do what you are doing, most people wouldn't be so willing...Congrats!

Nik_TheGreek said...

Hey Kurt,
nice to meet you (in blogosphere)!
What your therapists told you sound interesting… Let’s see how it will go…