Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cant really say whats goin on now

I havent blogged too much lately cuz a lot of the stuff goin on with me is too personal for me to talk about here. I got a lot of stuff weighing heavy on my mind though. The recent deaths of two people I know have added to my stress and sadness.

If you arent familiar with what I am talking about here is a link to the story about Eric & Bob. The emotions that Ive been feeling over this have run all over the place. Yesterday I was so mad at Bob for what he did I was beside myself, today im just sad again. Eric and I werent super close but we were building our friendship back up again and Im angry that opportunity was taken away.

I dont know what the point of this blog was gonna be.. I thought Id be able to get some stuff off my mind but its not flowing.

I saw one of my therapists this week and he thinks that I should consider going on disability because of my depression. This scares me a lot. I dont know that Im ready to be broke all the time and not be working at all.. SO many things to consider..

1 comment:

Josh said...

I am with ya Kurt! I am feeling the same way. We just need to stick together, lean on each other for support, and know that Eric was loved by SO many people and that we know that he is in a better place now. I did not know Bob, but I am mad at him too and then sad over the whole thing again.