Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good times

On Monday I got the courage to apply for a job online. I dont know that Im 100% qualified for the job, but applying for it gave me a little hope and thats a HUGE thing for me lately. Ive had such feelings of hopelessness these past few months. I think this particular situation was a good building block for me because I truly dont expect to get the job but just having the confidence to even apply for it is a big step. Ive really been thinking about what I want to do with the rest of my life or at least what the next career chapter will be..

Last night I got a random text from a friend asking if I had emailed Cory (last guy I dated) It was so weird.. I replied NO I havent had any communication with him in a while.. I guess we both "tweeted" something vague or cryptic within a few minutes of each other leading our friend to think we were talking. I dont know if that that will ever happen. IDK why Im writing about it, I guess just cuz it was a weird thing that happened.

I just got back from going to Erics House, (my friend that recently died.) It gets easier each time so that leads me to believe that I'll be able to handle going to his Celebration of Life. Im not one to do funerals or memorials, but I think Im gonna go to this one.

The last 2 days Ive been taking walks during the day, yesterday was a long one, today not so long, but I think they are doin me some good, I feel it in my legs and my ass so if thats the only thing that i get out of it, Im all for it!

Well its time to head out to lunch with a couple friends.. signing off for now

3 comments:

Mike M said...

Glad to hear you are doing better, step by step, day by day.

boy johnnyboy said...

Hey Kurt it's jbttm4u I'm so glad you are doing better and reaching out for life. Please never hesitate to message me. I think you are a very special man and I meant what I said about you coming up to LA for my trip. Saturday March 20 is our open day. I hope to meet you.

Ilona Chodnicka said...

Hey Kurt - wanna go visit the horses with us on Sunday? It's amazing how even petting them makes folks feel better