Friday, November 6, 2009

One GIANT step back for me

I know life goes on, people move on..

I just read something that made me so incredibly sad..

I dont know what to about this, I knew this day would come but.

Just because its too soon for me doesnt mean it is for him.

I hate finding out about stuff like this, when Im sitting home alone.

I feel so stupid, Wednesday night I was tweeting about someone while they are definitely NOT thinking about me..

I feel so foolish, I thought todays FB "stuff" was good, some progress had been made, but it had nothing to do with me.

Wow, this hurts a lot, I cant imagine how I will feel if I see it in person, do I male other plans for Sunday now?

Just A Dude Talking About Life: Oops, Was That Out-loud?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bubba--all I can really say is that I am here if you ever really need to talk, vent or a shoulder to lean and cry on.

*hugs*