Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Power of GOODBYE

I just read this on a friends Facebook page,this is something that one of his ex boyfriends told him. I think its VERY fitting for the situation Ive been experiencing with someone lately.

Thanks to Scott for letting me borrow these words.

There are 6 billion people out there; don't waste your energy on people that purposefully bring you down." Thinking myself a loyalist, I neither heard nor heeded those words. He was right though. At some point, with some people, there... is power in "goodbye."

So with that I say Goodbye Gooster

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes saying No to someone, you are really saying yes to yourself!

Unknown said...

Excellent advice... there are lots of people out there, say goodbye to those who don't value you!