What is perfect?
Now, my idea of a perfect life is much different than it was say back in my twenties. Now, the perfect life (not my perfect multi million dollar Lotto winning life) but just my perfect life would be;
- Having a job to go to 5 days a week that I am passionate about (the passion part is non negotiable)
- Being able to call or see my mom whenever I wanted
- Having a special someone in my life, even part time would be wonderful.
- Friends...just the good ones.. a handful or two is plenty
- Being inspired.... by movies, music, good books, great art, and good people
- 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep
- Laughing everyday, even at myself.
- Having the knowledge that the above list can change at anytime.
- oh shoot...i almost forgot animals....especially Mr Kitty
OK, I'll admit I would like to be a little more stylish in my appearance, but that would be helped along by #1
Is that it? That;s all I need? That doesn't seem too difficult to me, except # 2 that one is out of my reach. But at this point in my life all of those other things listed seem very obtainable. Nine months ago I didnt even care about having anything on that list, sometimes I didn't even care about talking to Mom. I thought nothing good was going to happen for me. Many of the things on my list haven't happened (yet) but now I realize it is possible.
and THAT is perfect!