Sunday, July 4, 2010

What goes up, must come down (My moods)

I cant believe its been so long since my last blog post.. There really has been a lot that has happened. All good stuff really. BUT tonight there is something on my mind and I gotta let it out.

This REALLY cute guy "showed up" on my Facebook friends list not too long ago. I really dont know how we became friends but based on his hotness level Im sure I was the one to send him a friend request. He comments and "likes" almost everything I post. Well this past week I was bold enough to invite him out to dinner before a movie night with friends, he agreed to meet up and I was both nervous and excited at the same time. Unfortunately he had some major issues at work and he had to postpone... Never once did I think it was an excuse or anything.. It all worked out for the best cuz that was the day I got sick at the Fair... I wasnt in the best state to be tryin to woo some stud..

ANYWAY tonight I went to Bacchus House for Bear night.. I had a blast hangin out with Trent & Lee, but this really cute guy walked by a couple of times and then finally he came up and said, "you look like Kurt".. Guess who it was? Yep, the really cute guy from Facebook.. BUT he was even cuter in person. Immediately I felt a little inadequate... Oh I guess I forgot to mention I was wearing a COOKIE MONSTER t-shirt.. Not the sexiest thing I could have worn.

He is handsome, fun, attentive, polite, etc etc.. I could go on and on but I think you get the idea that I was VERY interested in this guy. FINALLY he asked me to dance.. WHOA!!!just WHOA.. As we walked to the dance floor I made sure Errrryone of my friends saw me steppin on the dance floor wit him..

Heres where MY story starts to change.. This guy is so handsome and so sexy.. As soon as we hit the dance floor he takes his shirt off, he encourages me to do the same. SSSSCHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH... My mood went into the pits right away. I dont look my best right now.. I dont have the confidence to take my shirt off. Do I think I could WOW this guy at a dinner table with conversation and my charm? ABSOLUTLEY!! Am I gonna win him over with my shirt off on the dance floor? Prolly not. ALTHOUGH he did mention several times he REALLY likes furry guys, and Im one of the most furriest guys I know. The guys on the dance floor at Bear night were SO HOT, there WAS NO WAY I could compete with them (not that he ever made me think I was in a competition) ARRRGH why does my mind fuck with me like this??

All in all it was a great night...HOWEVER one of the last things he said to me, almost made me give up.. I think I asked him something like, are ya gonna give me a chance to go out with you? (something like that) and he replied Sure, BUT ya gotta move quick, you have about 2 weeks to make your move (i am paraphrasing) He went on to say something about only being single about a month between relationships and hes been single for 2 weeks...... Ya know a few months ago or a year ago I would have just said oh fuck it.. he obviously isnt the right guy for me..and he may or may not be.. But ya never know til ya try... AND besides I did try to go out with him LAST week.... so shouldnt he be adding a week to my "deadline"????

3 comments:

cb said...

Well, I get the body issues thing-- I have them too. But who knows what turns this guy on? Maybe you got just what he wants? You neverknow, so relax about that.

As for the "move fast" thing-- hrm. I say definitely explore going out, but keep your heart a bit guarded for now. Just in case.

Olin said...

Hey there, stumbled onto your blog via Ian Johnson's Facebook. Great stuff, that guy from Bacchus gave you an upfront timetable? WTF??

Anonymous said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份