Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hannah Montana should EAT CORN

THIS IS AN OLD OLD OLD BLOG I WROTE BACK IN THE MY SPACE DAYS... I DONT KNOW WHY I REALLY FELT THE NEED TO POST IT HERE BUT....

What the hell is happening? Maybe i watch the news too much? Maybe I care too much about Hannah Montana??

EAT CORN!

Gas is up.53 cents from last year but half of that increase just happened in the last 4 months. Unemployment is up with all the layoffs from major companies moving factory's and production overseas, home foreclosures are up 112% from a year ago, the bad news doesnt stop.

Y'all ready for this??
Maybe the biggest problem we are facing now is all because of corn.. Yep thats right CORN!! Ethanol fuel is made from corn, and farmers are getting government subsidies for growing corn. That means farmers are switching their existing fruit and veggie crops to corn. That means the supply of other "farm grown products" (fruit, veggies, beef, pork) is less but the demand is the same. so what does that mean?? Prices go up..

You would think that with all the corn being produced right now that any product derived from corn or corn products would be cheap... but they aint. . Almost 3,000 different products in the grocery store contain corn products, everything from adhesives to whiskey the farmers are growing all this corn for ethanol production, and that doesn't leave a lot left over for food products. so what did we just learn?? supply vs demand yeah yeah you got it

The price of corn tortillas is up 50% eggs are up 40%,(chickens eat corn) and the nearly 3,000 other items with corn are sure to see price increases soon.
Thank God I dont like corn.

The cost of hops has gone up 300 to 400 percent in the last 16 months.. talk about a tear in your beer!! i feel sorry for the rednecks that are not gonna be able to afford their Papst Blue Ribbon once prices go up.
Thank God I dont like Beer..

Hannah Montana

Miley Cyrus and her internet photos then the Vanity Fair Photos.. I had my doubts about the "green bra" photo that has been going around the internet. a look alike or Photoshop?? But then i remembered shes only 15 years old, log onto MySpace and look up 15 year old girls profiles you'll find a majority of them have slutty pictures in their bras or tight midriff t-shirts with ass crack showin. its what kids do.. get over it!! If Miley were flashing us her bathing suit top under her t-shirt would we be upset?

The Vanity Fair photos have come out and the photo the media is making a big deal about is shown on the left below here... I don't see the problem.. I'm trying to recall the famous painting that this photo resembles?? maybe by Rembrandt? Let me know if you know what painting I'm referring to. I was more disturbed by the photo of her and her father. It looks like a boyfriend/girlfriend pic.. But i remembered Billy Ray used to have a mullet and we all know that a
Mullet = Redneck, and well i don't have to tell y'all the rest. Draw your own conclusions.. Hannah Montana is still a good girl ,plus her dad says shes the best kisser hes ever had. Now I REALLY want to be Hannah Montana, Billy Ray Cyrus can definitely be my Daddy!!














When I see the story of Miley's photos on every channel even the evening news...
It makes me very happy cuz I think WOW the war must be over???

No comments: