Friday, April 2, 2010

Anxiously dreaming

I had a weird dream last night. It was gay pride, and I was there all alone. I kept running into friends and ex's that are now dating other people, it seemed like I was the only person at Pride all by myself. Kirk was in my dream and he was now dating someone that I used to like so that made me upset. Cory was in the dream but I never saw the guy he was dating in my dream. I was so upset I ran to my friend Steve C. to discuss it. In my dream Steve was letting me work for him in his nursery, in real life he owns a postal shipping place... Dreams can be so weird. I just remember being so upset and having a major anxiety attack in my dream. Steve of course calmed me and helped me through it AGAIN.

I woke up feeling anxious and didnt want to leave my Moms house, I really think Im still trying to find the right balance of medication. I had a couple cups of coffee and just barreled through the anxiety this morning before it got very bad.

Thats all for now

1 comment:

Justice said...

I think your sub-consious mind is telling you that it's time to move on before you are left in the dust. I think it is time for you to come to the realization that you won't find what you need in life in another person. The gay scene is empty. Enjoy the beautiful world that is outside your door before it is too late.