Friday, June 19, 2015

I lose and the kids win!



Some of you may know that I have been on a fitness program with Metabolic Direct since the beginning of May.  I was doing great, but I've hit a plateau.  I haven’t lost any weight in the past 3 weeks and I attribute that to a few things but mostly my lack of enthusiasm for getting to the gym

WELL, my fitness coach, Vincent has given me a challenge, something that will not only benefit me,  but the community can benefit from as well.   Vincent has pledged $50 for every 5 pounds I lose before Pride.  That money will go to The Hillcrest Youth Center.

In addition, if I can get 3 people to match his donation, he will add another $100 on top of that.  So realistically I think I can lose 15 pounds by Pride.   I would love to lose 20 pounds, so if you accept this challenge you would need to be prepared to write a check to the Hillcrest Youth Center for up to $200! (its tax deductible)

Trust me I LOVE a challenge, and when there is money for an organization that benefits youth on the line, I can’t fail!  I am in it 110% now.  If I don’t lose 20 pounds or even 15 pounds, there is no doubt that I will lose SOME weight, so no matter what we will be raising money for the Hillcrest Youth Center!

So who is in?


PLEASE SHARE THIS.  I want three people in on this!  We could raise almost $1,000 for the Hillcrest Youth Center.




When I started the diet I was 237 pounds, a month later I was down to 218
Today is June 19th I am 219 pounds. THIS PROGRAM WORKS


No comments: